BIGBANG IS BACK TONIGHT

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The End of Something Beautiful

Happy belated birthday! :D

It's the last day of the March holidays D:

My dad has a serious case of the 'xin xue lai chao'. So we went on a field trip yesterday to Port Dickson. It wasn't really as nice as before.

But then, we discovered another beach in Serdang. Now that, was beautiful.

It reminded me a lot of the last time I went to Thailand, to Coral Island. That was the most beautiful beach I've ever seen in my life. White sand, crystal clear water. Gorgeous :)

And we went off to Qing Ren Qiao, or the Lover's Bridge for dinner.


It was a lot prettier than I remembered it the last time we went there. It was a lot more decorated since New Year just passed. I was kinda fascinated by the lights.

Current on-constant-repeat-song. Blast 2PM for having ridiculously catchy songs.

Another not very organized post. I'm suppose to be designing an advert but I decided to slack and keep myself busy with other things.

I guess I'll go get back to that, and also my story. Till next time :D

No comments: