BIGBANG IS BACK TONIGHT

Sunday, April 3, 2011

D-Day 05


Why do they give you all the desperado lines Bae? WAE.

Should I do a post about Infinite? Very tempted to but I'm gonna have to screencap my butt off to do one. Meh. Maybe next time :)

My little three day vacation is OVER. And I am sad. Though it wasn't really a vacation to be honest, it's just the weekend plus a day which I self declared a holiday. But still it was longer than usual. I am now learning to cherish every single moment where I can just laze around and do nothing.

Like Bruno Mar's Lazy Song.

Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone.
Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything

Best song ever.

Oh, the others are back from Leadership Camp. It sounded fun fun fun!

I'm kinda jealous.

No comments: