BIGBANG IS BACK TONIGHT

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cries


I know I know. Where is this revamp that I talked about?

Revamp has unfortunately been put on hold since I have way more stuff to do than I intended. Having responsibilities is hard!

So the May holidays just went and disappeared just like that. I wondered what in the world I could have been doing to warrant such a disappearance which I was vaguely but not really aware. It was something that was floating in my subconscious but I did all I could to suppress and exile it to the very, very back of my mind.

It wasn't a smart choice, but at least I was happy for those two weeks.

And now, returning to the present, I keep telling myself over and over again to get a grip, to take control, it isn't working out so well either. With my newfound responsibilities, I'm painfully aware that I'm only using those responsibilities as excuses to miserably veil my true intentions of slacking like there's no tomorrow. Not to mention, with the boost in my ego, I am really going to need a miracle to help pull me out of my little world.

Help?

No comments: