BIGBANG IS BACK TONIGHT

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ramblings

I'll be in that yellow sea of crowns one day. I swear I will.

I'm back to continuing my ridiculously long and delayed kpop meme.

Day 10: A k-pop dance you’d like to learn

Actually there are A LOT of dances that I want to learn but I basically have two left feet so I think I may have to pass :)

So, recently, I've noticed that my grammar has been declining quite a bit. As in, I'm making a lot of silly typos, like misspelling words and using wrong vocabulary and struggling to find the right words for a phrase that I would have easily whipped out when I was younger.

I blame this on myself, and the internet. Well, mostly the internet. And also my computer, spell check is ruining me.

I've been writing very frequently this days. Almost on a daily basis. What I'm writing, I won't expose at this moment because I feel I am not yet ready. But yes, I've been writing way more than usual.

Is this a sign?

I feel indescribable feelings of happiness as well, whenever someone compliments me on my writing when I think I didn't put my 100% into it. Do they really think that I write well? I really do hope so.

So you can see why I am worried about my deteriorating (I YES-ed when I spelt deteriorating right LOL) grammar and vocab and what not. I like those feelings, I don't want those feelings to disappear.

And also, I want someone I can talk to about this feelings of mine.

And I have a strange feeling that due to my constant writing, I've turned into quite a mellow person, even more mellow than before. I did a post on StandingEGG recently, which is basically a group that does extremely calming and mellow music. And now, as I type this out, Lady Antebellum's Can't Take My Eyes Off You and various other mellow music has been on replay for quite some time now.

I do still listen to fast and heart-pumping music (TONIGHT~ TONIGHT~ TONIGHT~ TONIGHT~) but I can see that I'm definitely leaning towards mellow and calming music recently.

A phase maybe?

So the main point is, my english is doing downhill and I don't like it one bit.

:(

EDIT:

YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN?! FMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFML!

FML.

No comments: