BIGBANG IS BACK TONIGHT

Thursday, February 24, 2011

BIGBANG IS BACK TONIGHT



BIGBANG IS BACK TONIGHT.
Had a 'little' parteeeeh on Twitter yesterday night at 12AM KST with the rest of the VIPs around the world!

There was this one tweet that really hit spot on.

"Today I know why I became a VIP! Being part of the VIP community and experiencing all this makes me so FFF PROUD!"

So @esmij, hats off to you for your inspiring tweet.

So I had the best night of my life last night (I bet every VIP in the world would say this, I mean 2 years and 3 months man!!). So good that I was in a constant high throughout the day.

The power of BIGBANG.

And I think I'm spouting gibberish now. Am too incoherent to think out proper sentences that make sense.

I leave you with the teaser of Tonight. DAMN YOU YG YOU TROLL WHERE THE EFF IS THE REAL FULL MUSIC VIDEO?!

No comments: